Our recruitment process
We help Swedish employer get in contact with Spanish candidates who are interested in working
in Sweden and at the same time have a profession in demand in Sweden.
You fill in a form on our webpage and enclose your CV. You may also send an email to us with your CV enclosed in the mail.
We arrange a meeting with you and explain in details our offer and conditions during the recruitment process.
We email your CV (translated) to a potential employer in Sweden.
When the employer in Sweden has selected the candidates we assist you and the Swedish employer
to arrange a job interview. The interview can be conducted either on Skype or in Spain, according to the employer's wish.
After the successful interview with the employer we help you with the following:
- Providing you with all the necessary information regarding the documentation you will need
in order to begin the process of application for your professional certificate or in order to get
your diploma recognised in Sweden.
- Helping you with translations of documents that need to be sent to Socialstyerlsen or any other authority.
- Giving a Swedish language course up to the level your future employer requires.
- Arranging eventual visit to your employer in Sweden during the course in case the employer wishes to meet you before your relocation to Sweden.
- Helping you with all the practical information and guidance on relocation to Sweden; for instance, flat search, registration at Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan), enrolment of children in kindergarten and/or school (for candidates with family), information about Swedish courses in Sweden and much more.